Monday, January 09, 2012

A shootin' we went

Saturday the family went to the gun range so M could shoot his new Gun



If you look close you can see me in the picture,  If you look you will see E,  then come to the right you will see M, then on the very far right, you can see the edge of a white stool in the picture,  If you look just right on that and back a little, way off in the distance, you can see me standing behind the camera taking the picture.  Well no, not really, but you read all this anyway, didnt you!

Well why we were there, the LOML came up with a challenge, for me vs my child, who could shoot better.  We would run through the 3 guns we had there  (Henry 22, Winchester 22, Winchester 30-30) and see who could hit the best across the 3 guns.  5 shots from each gun

M refused to shoot the 30-30 based on the kick he felt the first time he shot it, he's still a little nervous about that, so I had the advantage there since I would shoot 5 bullets that he wouldnt.


Above, thats MY target,  notice all the holes in the BLACK PART


Above would be M's target......

We wont mention who won...

Because the looser is kind of sore about loosing a shooting competition to his mama...

oh wait...

I just gave away who won it..

oh well,  yeah for ME!



Deb

No comments: