Thursday, January 12, 2012

Its that time of the year

usually, about this time, the piles of crap and clutter that the people around me store up in my house finally get to me and I have to say ENOUGH!

because of course I am very responsible and never pile up any clutter or crap that I dont use.

Really, I dont.

so over the last week or so I have forced the LOML and my offspring to clean out all of their areas of the things they dont use, play with, touch, wear, whatever so we can give them to someone who will appreciate and love and take care of them better than they will.

Of course I dont have much to do during this time period because as I mentioned above, I dont hoard things at all.  I also dont pile all the flat surfaces in the house with mail, and papers, and dvd's and other such things like the people around me

Really, I dont....

and while we are at it, I have a bridge to sell you,

 right after I drop off load #1 of many to CCA


Deb

No comments: