Friday, February 03, 2012

Sundays

Craig Morgan has this song called  "Thats what I love about Sunday"

the chorus goes something like..

Thats what I love about Sunday
Sing along as the choir sways
Every verse of amazin grace
an then we shake the preachers hand
go home into your blue jeans
have some BACON and some BACON
pick a backyard football team
not do much of anything
thats what I love about Sunday

ok, maybe I put the thing in there about Bacon...

but around our house, it cant be Sunday without Bacon

and I'm not talking about that fake, cook in the microwave Bacon

I'm talking about real Pig fat cooked in a pan kind of Bacon

Biscuits are always good too..

You know who loves Bacon the most?

yes, thats right.  D LOVES BACON!

He actually drools staring at the plate of bacon sometimes...

The good thing I will tell you, is that I am glad our dog does not play Baseball, because he had a trouble with the fly balls

He missed this one.


and this one


and this one...


Oh well...

if you happen to have extra bacon,  be sure and stop by and see D.  He will love you forever for it.

Of course he loves everyone no matter what, so honestly not much will change,

except he would probably drool on you if you brought him bacon, and dog drool is gross!

so maybe just leave it on the front porch or something...

Deb

No comments: