Monday, February 13, 2012

Men are from Mars and Women are from THIS PLANET!

So we continued to do our winter yard cleanup, getting leaves picked up, trimming back dead plants, etc.

The one thing we had to finish was the front flower bed.

that is an "after" picture, no there is not a "before" picture because I suck at doing this...

E and M and I worked hard at cutting the lantana back, removing weeds, leaves, and etc, and it looks pretty good.

Also worked on the rose bushes and that flower bed over by the truck

Domino even helped by standing guard by the gate in case we happened to open it and he could go run around in the neighborhood un chained...


We even rescued a snake...

now I know, you are going, ok, thats nice, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china!

well, this picture...



I see, a cleaned up flower bed, that we worked hard on...

My Husband, the LOML, my reason for being, see this

The "other" blog

his tools, thats what he sees here...

not all the work that was done, but what tool did the work...

I really truly love him with all my heart and soul, but I just dont understand him

Deb

No comments: