Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Birthday

Did I mention my Birthday was just a couple of weeks ago,  I had my 4th annual 39th Birthday  (do the math, I'm not saying it)

so the LOML was ordering a tool from Amazon, through our Amazon prime account, which means the confirmation e-mails and all that come to me, and he also orders my birthday present.

and he has it gift wrapped
no, not the tool he ordered,  my present...

Which of course the order confirmation says what it is, and it says its gift wrapped  (which he paid 3.99 for, BTW) and the gift note says  "I know t wont be a surprise since you will see the confirmation e-mail, but Happy B-day anyway"

so this is what was in the box

which when you open it looks like this

and then....
and then.....

NO AND THEN....

and then....

NO AND THEN....

I know, no one gets the movie reference, just forget it


So any of the pictures you see me grab from now on will now be with my new cool camera, which has an awesome zoom lens on it.

Very happy with my hubby, even though it wasnt a surprise, even though he paid to gift wrapped something that I already knew what it was before it even shipped, even though he ordered it along with a new tool for him....


Deb

No comments: