Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Muzzy

The other day I was running an errand, when I see a dog sitting on the side of the road.  I drove by and I was worried, because she looked scared.

I turned around and went back to her, tried to get her in the truck, she wouldnt come.  So I got out and talked to her, she was definitely lost and scared.  After that I got her in the truck.

She had a tag, with a number.  I called it, told the lady,  "I have your dog"  Her answer, "who's dog?"

They had not realized she had gotten out.

We met and I returned the dog to her, she was very thankful, and so was Muzzy  (the dog)

That night I got a text from the woman, telling me how happy her children were that I rescued muzzy and brought her back to them.

so from this I have a piece of advice for you.

Stop for a second, we all have crazy, busy, hectic lives.  Stop for a second and do something nice for someone or something.  Something you dont expect to be thanked for, something you wont get anything out of at all.

Short story, Pay it forward, its good for your soul


Deb

No comments: