Monday, May 21, 2012

WOW

WOW!

thats all I can say right now...  Let me see if I can catch up on things that have happened since I last posted

....M is out of school, he is no longer a 5th grader.  He is happy to be out of school, and ready for the summer, but at the same time nervous about the fall.  new school, new friends, new everything...

.... We bought an aircraft hanger  (Finally!)  Yes, after working on this for 4 months, we are finally the proud owners of an aircraft hanger.  (no, we dont own a plane, nor do we plan on buying a plane)

...  I have a new job,  well I guess its not a new job, because I am doing the same thing as before, with the same people as before, from the same place, but other than that, everything is different.  I know, that doesn't really make any sense.  I can tell you its a long story and has more drama than any afternoon soap opera.  I am not going to take the time to write it out here.  If you want the story, come by, get a cold drink, make yourself comfortable and I will share the story.  Be prepared for a roller coaster ride.

Other than that, the tigers are still playing baseball, E and I are working way too much, Bo complains a lot, Belle whines a lot, and Domino is still upset that we have stopped feeding him people food


Deb

No comments: