Thursday, April 12, 2012

It was a Beer kind of day

I know, I know,   you think I have been slacking this week by not posting anything,

There hasnt been much interesting going on lately.  Anything that was interesting is better suited for my hubby's blog...

BUT

on Easter for dinner, we decided to have a Beer meal.

First was Chicken - this was before a couple hours on the grill

We made a nice rub that we spread all over this chicken, and what you cant see from this shot is the beer can shoved up in places that nice people dont speak of....

This, was after being on the grill

I know what you're thinking...

you're thinking...  Man!, that looks good

Well let me tell you

In my humble opinion

If I do say so myself

Even though I made it

IT WAS AWESOME!

there might still be some left in the fridge if you want to come by and try some...  although, I am getting a little hungry right now...

NEXT was bread

What you also can't see in this picture is the can of beer shoved up in the private areas of the loaf of bread.


No, not really

We just made the bread using some of our good quality beer.

I know what you're thinking...

you're thinking... well, was the bread any good?

Well let me tell you

In my humble opinion

If I do say so myself

Even though I made it

IT WAS AWESOME!


Hmmm..  seems I have heard that somewhere before...

What's that?  What kind of beer did we use?

I'm offended you would even ask such a question...

It should be obvious to good Texas people what kind of beer we use!

For those of you not from Texas...
enuf said....

Deb

No comments: