Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Velocity

Since I'm posting, and put the LOML into cardiac arrest. I'd thought I'd post about what I've been doing the last couple of months aside from laundry, taxi service, maid, and housekeeper (oh, and lawyer).  In August I took the plunge and started working out three days a week at Velocity.  If you don't know what Velocity is here's a link to the Coppell branch:  http://www.velocitysp.com/coppell.  It's a crossfit program which combines cardio, weights and strength training.

Anyway, not to pat myself on the back but I am pretty proud for getting up and doing it.  It was very intimidating at first but now I've settled into a rhythm and have a good group that I work out with.  They are very encouraging and just all around good people.  I don't see the changes yet but others have said they do, I'm purposefully not getting on the scale and just doing the program.  I can do things now that I couldn't even dream of doing in August (like doing more than 1 pushup and running more than 10 feet).  So, if you want to come join us I'm there on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 and would love to see you!

If you want to know more about the program drop me a line or give me a call.


Deb

No comments: