Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nerf Wars

I don't know about your house but Nerf Wars are big at our house.  There are ALWAYS Nerf guns, Nerf Bullets, Nerf gun parts, etc. around on the floor, on top of the furniture, in all kinds of places you'd never expect them.  At any given moment a Nerf War can break out.  This can be between M and a buddy, M and his daddy, Daddy and M and his buddy or buddies.  The only rule with the Nerf guns is that you absolutely cannot shoot the dog or the cats, it's just not fair.  Yes, Aunt Susan, you can even shoot people in the head, just ask Chris, all perfectly acceptable and within the rules (intended or otherwise).  I've had Nerf bullets land in the middle of dinner I was preparing...  So, the other day as I was taking pics of the old carpet or the rooms after the removal of the old carpet (see Edd's post) I was also in the middle of a Nerf war.  So, I stopped and took a pic of M waiting to ambush daddy from the balcony.  Ah the joys of Nerf wars!



Deb

No comments: